Get involved! Rural Lincolnshire Skills and Enterprise Hub is an active, informal, no-cost collaboration of a growing number of East Lincolnshire-based businesses. Some aspects of The Hub are now supported by funding through the ELITE project.
At SkillsReach, we are delighted to be involved in the continued development of this quite unique Hub, supporting rural businesses as a business-led collaboration focusing upon best skills and business development investment for businesses, their workforces and therefore the wider local community.
We support business success through:
- Business Support
Who can benefit?
Any rural Lincolnshire business can get involved through attending our network meetings, joining our information group, participating in our training events or programmes
How does it work?
- Network meetings every quarter generally hosted by our Businesses
- Shared training events, reducing costs and improving the amount of training available in rural Lincolnshire
- Latest information on business funding and support opportunities
- Opportunities to collaborate over skills and business support with the areas leading local businesses
- Influencing local stakeholders to ensure funding best meets the business and skills needs of rural businesses
What are the benefits?
- Increased business support and skills funding, both existing and new
- Increased purchasing power giving economies of scale on training costs
- Puts skills development in the hands of local business
- Co-ordinate local skills networking and events
- Ensure simple jargon-free channels of information and opportunities
- Simplify access for funders / providers
- Broker business partnerships with high quality training providers
- Realise opportunities for shared investment and resources
- Provides an exchange for best-practice
- Eases interface for providers and policy-makers – especially to reach business in rural areas
Our Funding and Project Delivery Partners
- East Lindsey District Council through support of the ELITE project
- European Regional Development Fund through support of the ELITE project
- Horncastle Technology Hub @ Mortons Media Group
- Leading East Lincolnshire Businesses
How to get involved?
We are hoping to support businesses across rural Lincolnshire. Please contact Roy Harper through email on Roy.Harper@SkillsReach.co.uk or via 07721 499494