Rural Lincolnshire Enterprise Hub is an active, informal, no-cost collaboration of a growing number of East Lincolnshire-based businesses. SkillsReach is delighted to provide facilitation and operational support to the Hub. Its priorities are:
Local business collaboration – working together / sharing best practice / new approaches
Local business leadership – articulating local priorities / not just responding
Better skills investment – lowering costs / increasing return / increasing funding
Better connections – with each other / with funders / trainers / policy-makers
Who can benefit?
East Lindsey based businesses of any size, although the focus is generally on businesses that are interested in workforce development.
How does it work?
This is a no-cost collaborative activity where local businesses get together:
- At regular quarterly network meetings
- Attending, or hosting shared training or business development events
- Ensuring up-to-date briefing about funding and support available to develop their business and workforces
- Sharing ideas and contacts
What are the benefits?
- Access to the latest skills and business support opportunities
- Collaborations over business and skills development
- Influence with local policy-makers and funding commissioners
- Great local networking with businesses of all kinds
Our Funding and Project Delivery Partners
The Hub benefits from facilitation support provided by East Lindsey District Council economic development and facilities provided in-kind by several leading local East Lindsey businesses.
For further information:
Please contact Roy Harper via roy.harper@SkillsReach.co.uk or 07721 499494.