The Greater Lincolnshire Coastal Business Development Programme has three key elements:
- Click to Prosper: boost your profits through better use of IT, the web, social media and online sales!
- Retail Rejuvenation: gain customers, improve profits and extend your season!
- Grant Scheme: flexible, accessible financial help to support your business development plans
Who can benefit?
Businesses employing less than 250 employees and based upon the Greater Lincolnshire Coast from Cleethorpes in the North, right down to Boston in the South
How does it work?
- Free Click to Prosper and Retail Rejuvenation training workshops available on the coast at times to fit with your business needs and designed to help your business move forward
- Onsite training follow up to support you to apply the course in your own business context
- Grant scheme enabling you to gain up to 50% of the costs of an eligible business investment up to £1,000
What are the benefits?
Business improvement through learning from online or retailing experts the latest approaches
One-to-One Business Support to implement business improvements
Access to co-investment of up to £1,000 into your business development plans
Our Funding and Project Delivery Partners
- John Owens Associates (Project Lead Partners)
- Coastal Communities Fund
- Greater Lincolnshire Local Enterprise Partnership
- North East Lincolnshire Council
- Lincolnshire County Council