For more information about cookies please refer to www.allaboutcookies.org
We use session cookies for the following purposes:
- To allow you to carry information across pages of our site and avoid having to re-enter information.
- Within registration to allow you to access stored information.
- Non personal data for tagging purposes only (by random number)
We use persistent cookies for the following purposes:
- To help recognise you as a unique visitor when you return to our website and to allow us to tailor content to match your preferred interests.
- To compile anonymous, aggregated statistics that allow us to understand how users use our site and to help us improve the structure of our website.
- To internally identify you by account name, name, email address, customer ID and location (geographic and computer ID/IP address)
- To differentiate users who are on the same network.
- Within research surveys to ensure you are not invited to complete a questionnaire too often or after you have already done so.
Use of Web Beacons:
Some of our Web pages may contain electronic images known as Web beacons (sometimes known as clear gifs) that allow us to count users who have visited these pages. Web beacons collect only limited information which including a cookie number, time and date of a page view, and a description of the page on which the Web beacon resides.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings in your browser. However, you may not be able to use all the interactive features of our site if cookies are disabled.
To find out how to enable/disable cookies see www.allaboutcookies.org.